Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Some thoughts for May

In between studying, working and living, I spend countless hours online.
Sometimes these are fruitful and I stay focused. Most of the times I'm just looking at make-up tutorials, clothes, shoes (X10), health news and such.
And every month I make a sort of ranking of what I would like to buy, use, try out or just plain out do.
And I've just finished doing my May one. Here it goes.

1. Buy a dress dungaree. A dressungaree?
I want a simple, possibly clear washed jeans one that doesn't cost an arm and leg and can easily be forgotten at the back of my closet after having been worn 3 times. Don't judge - we all do that!

This one from Topshop is peach perfect an costs just 44€. Insert smiling Miss Sinister.


2. Go to an Apple store (Medstore here in Italy) and try the new iWatch. I have been wanting one ever since Cupertino threw it at us some months back.
I haven't decided if I'll buy it or not - hey, there are some shoes that have been waiting patiently in line to be bought first - but maybe I'll splurge on one for my Bday in August. But I want to see it.
Any first impressions with the iWatch? Has anybody got one already?






3. Buy the Laura Mercier Radiance Primer for the whooping price of 38€
I saw quite a few good reviews about this product but the one that really stood out was the A Model Recommends one. I love her blog and she really does a good job at explaining all the basics of her make-up routine which I've found to be both simple and easily followable.
My only concern is my allergy-prone skin and the ingredients (silicone or such - eek!).
Does anybody have some experience with this primer + allergy-prone skin?


4. Go back to swimming twice/thrice a week.
I have been overly lazy because of my studying and last week I went on a walk with the little monster and caught myself out of breath halfway to my perched-up-on-a-hill little Italian town. A big no no!



5. Drink hot water and lemon every morning.
I used to do this some time ago then life kind of got in the way and I stopped. But since I will be taking an exam next month, am stressed, work a lot and feel "acid" (I assume that's the weird feeling of just not right we all get during a particularly demanding period), I have decided to give it go. 

Take a look at this video that I saw over on becauseimaddicted for the 9 main benefits of drinking hot water and lemon in the morning.




What do you plan on buying/trying/making/doing/ -ing in May?


Kiss and Peace
Miss Sinister





No comments:

Post a Comment