Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

Friday Fav Five - late but good





1. Collistar's Top Coat + Art Pen.
Lets set things clear. I love getting a mani/pedi and schmoozing with my lovely beautician.
But. Sometimes I don't have time (to be read - when Mystery storms home and says we're going to dinner with X&Y at that fancy new restaurant and/or hey,we're going to Milan like right now). This means I have to do some of the things I'm utterly useless at. This beautiful set, bought on a whim so that I could qualify for 20% off on the perfume I was buying (please stop laughing/pointing your finger, you know you do the same exact thing!), has proven to be a little treasure.
Easy to use, cheap (14€), long-lasting. Convinced?
Find it over on douglas or pretty much any drugstore/beauty shop for around 15€/13$.


2. Sugar. This is almost as addictive as the real thing. Listen once, get stuck on repeat, spend the rest of the week singing "Sugar,how you get so fiend...Sugar...."



3. This coat over on Zara. It's handmade, 50%wool, easy on the budget, blackness perfection. Something for the long winter to look Dior.

4. Dolce by Dolce&Gabbana.
This is the description Sephora has on its US site for this fragrance:
"Dolce is a gentle, feminine mix of white flowers introduced by the freshness of neroli leaves and defined by the full-bodied scent of white amaryllis, a South African flower used for the first time ever in scent. The amaryllis is perfectly blended with a unique and opulent combination of white water lily and bold white daffodil creating a classic yet distinctly original floral fragrance."
I have to honestly say it's one of the best perfumes I've worn for a very long time. I'm a big Dolce&Gabbana perfumes fan because they're ultra feminine and they don't give me a headache (something I tend to suffer from when I wear perfume) so I've been perched up high clinging to Light Blue (in all its declinations) for years now and refused to come back down and smell...well...the Dolce roses. This is now my fav. Just love it. Make sure you try it on your skin before you decide to get it.


5. The Shoe book. Manolo Blahnik teamed up with photographer Michael Roberts and put out a magnificent coffee table book that any shoes aficionado must at least in part consider putting on full display this fall/winter season. I'm a big fan of Mr. Blahnik and this is soon going on my Xmas list!
Millenialy buyable on amazon.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment