Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

An oddly fashionable old sweater and some apologies

Sorry for being MIA, work and the dentist and my Mystery man and my Dudù and just about the whole world have been keeping me pretty busy. But I promise I'll have a nice post for you tomorrow morning.
I'll even throw in the coffee. Even a croissant.

In the meantime, here's a couple of shots just before tropical weather hit my area and I've stopped wearing sweaters.
I dug up this old sweater that I bought at a flee market for next to nothing. I'm happy to say that it has become terribly fashionable this season and with Coachella still in sight in our fashion mobil rear-view mirror. So I put it on, a pair of studded Chelsea boots that I will wear to my grave and frolicked in my garden.



Old and now fashionable sweater of unknown origin
Black T-shirt - H&M (they're my favs)
Cropped Skinny Jeans - Prada
Studded Chelsea boots - custom made in Shoe Wonderland aka Montegranaro Italy


I'm off to bed with a book about the discourse features of the English language. Things are going to get wild. Wild, I tell you!

Kiss and Peace
Sleepy Miss Sinister

No comments:

Post a Comment