Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

FKA Twigs or what you need to do to be noticed 2.0 style





I get extra excited by new up and coming artist since I am an underdog junkie. About a year ago I started checking out FKA Twigs music and abruptly decided she had insane video, contortion and make-up skills, and absolutely no music skills whatsoever. Again, I stress this is my opinion, the profane opinion of a music listener that couldn't play an instrument or carry a tune if her life depended on it.

But according to my iTunes bill, I am a music connoisseur and the internet allows for free speech.



If Madonna, Grace Jones, Italy's Renato Zero (if you don't know who this is , google him up) and Lady Gaga would indulge in an orgy, FKA Twigs (how the f do you pronounce that and I wonder if her parents call her FKA or Twigs or both) would be their spawn.

I get that 2.0 (or maybe 3.0 or 4.0, I've lost count) people need to be constantly surprised and entertained by their chosen modern-day Gods of Olympus, but really?



I watch this video and all I can think is: Is this a trailer? When is the show/movie/exhibition coming out?



Maybe I'm too much of a prude. I bet I am.



Kiss and Peace

Prude Miss Sinister

No comments:

Post a Comment