Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

#TheGreatRomanianAdventure begins

Well...my #TheGreatRomanianAdventure started out in the most wonderful of ways. I had a great day with my mom packing, sunbathing, Duduing along. 
I'm now sitting in Fiumicino International Airport aka Cindertown. If you are unaware and unItalian, the whole place lost a whole terminal about a month ago because of a deranged fridge that decided to spark and generated the mother of all fires on the aforementioned International Airport and with a firefighters station sitting just at the outskirts of it. Weird right?
Well...I shuddered at the thought of traveling by plane from Fiumicino, but I had already bought the much too expensive ticket so it couldn't be helped. Now imagine my surprise when what usually was a foot race through Fiumicino to reach the ingloriously long lines for the passport check (damn my normal non-diplomatic passport), followed by sitting on the floor of the farthest reaching end of terminal 1, cramped up with about a billion people...all of this became a smooth bus ride followed by no line for passport control followed by finding a seat and being able to write this charming post. I am beyond myself.
I will keep you posted as #TheGreatRomanianAdventure continues.

P.S. I will be using that hashtag on my Instagram so be sure to follow me!

Kiss and Peace
Miss Sinister

No comments:

Post a Comment