Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Glitter Snow Bunny For Christmas

Snow Bunny For Christmas



Hey little sinisters!

With Christmas fast approaching, I've started to think about Christmas and New Year's outfits, and everything in between. 
You wil agree with me that this is the year of glitter. We've seen it everywhere from shoes to bags, tops to pants. It's on our eyelids and nails, in our hair from DIY and definitely in our head.
I'm so excited about wearing a pleiad of glitter outfits these holidays and I've selected three different dresses that I'll be drawing inspo from.

I love red glitter and this spaghetti strap number is sure to make heads turn wherever you decide to wear it! It would also look really well with a faux fur shawl or jacket on top and a pair of black suede over the knee boots.

The gold one is just plain gorgeous and I have to say it reminds me of a slightly more festive Herve Leger type dress. Uuu. Will google that immediately and make a list of potential dresses for these holidays. The pattern in which the glitter is laid is super flattering for any body type and the color will flatter any skin type. Pair it with high heeled sensation shoes (maybe red or silver) and cover everything up in a white wool coat. Definitely a show stopper.

The black long sleeved mini is by far the most versatile. The glitter is subtle and if you have to go to your in-laws for Christmas dinner this will do the trick. It's covered enough to make it proper, yet stylish enough to make a statement. I'm currently having one just like this made especially for that occasion and I'm planning to wear it with sheer tights and ankle booties and Guerlain's red lipstick. Bouncy waves for my hair and my grandma's antique brioche will complete my look. 
Of course, if you opt to wear this to a party, put on some dark sheer tights (if possible the one's with the back seam visible) and silver or cold super high pumps and a smokey eye and you're going to be smoking hot. Or should I say, glittering hot?

Kiss and Peace
Glitter Miss Sinister

P.S. All the dresses are from johnlewis.com and they range from 360€ to 540€.



No comments:

Post a Comment