Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2015

DIY Paper Doilies Christmas Trees



I'm the biggest fool for Christmas DIYs. Like the biggest on the planet!
I'm working on a wreath for my front door right now. I'll share it as soon as I finish.

I'm sharing an adorable, easy to make Christmas decoration that I'm thinking of using as a table centrepiece.
It's from The36Avenue and you can find many more Christmas ideas if you're into DIYs.


I'll try and do this one of these days and show you guys!
If you do it before I do, please share a pic!


Kiss and Peace
Miss Sinister


1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! I also love Christmas crafts and DIYs, they really help to get me into a more festive mood, even if it's just a paper chain made from wrapping paper ;)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete