Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

On and off

I'm having a hard time.

It is not easy for me to say that.
I've stirred all through today if I should write this post or not.

You see, I'm an only child. I was brought up to think the stars were mine to be had if only I wished for them. There was nothing I couldn't do and most of the times there really wasn't.
I've had things be easy for me for a great deal of what my life has been.
Then there have been the dark spots, the things you never really want to talk to anybody about, not friends, not other members of your family. These are the things which were difficult. For some reasons, reasons unbeknownst to you (Oh, and how I wished I did know why), some things feel difficult.

Going back to school felt like a walk in the park. It was hard, of course, but school is supposed to be like that. You're supposed to feel the neutrons in your brain stretching and bloating, making room for the sins new knowledge you are so eager to engulf. It's been more difficult than university but not impossible.

Up to now. I'm struggling. And for me that is more difficult to say than probably any other phrase in the world. I know how to do a gazillion things but failing is not one of them. My parents have taught me how to ride a bike, read, cook, clean, take photos, be adventurous, be ambitious, pretty much any sport under the sun, take care of animals, fix broken things galore, persevere...nothing about failing gracefully.
I've kept searching for a "What to do when failing" manual in my head but it seems I've come equipped without.

I have a few deadlines, all of which I've started to dread more and more the closer they are approaching. I know I just need to push a little harder, be a bit more focused, try more.
I just don't know where I'll get the strength to do that.
On my way home from work, I always pass a newly put up 2016 Christmas lights sign. It goes off, and then back on, and then off, and back on. It feels like it's a warning hanging over my head every day. 2016 is coming, take notice, do something. It looks like my grandma or mom, or best friend or Mystery, all of which know that "I can do it" while I haven't the faintest of ideas.

I'm contemplating cutting the f-ing power line to the f-ing sign.
Hey that's doing something right?

Kiss and not so much Peace
Miss Sinisterly Sinister this evening

6 comments:

  1. up the most boring item in the whole thing and it's my poly and gentle deodorant not really an awful lot to Revita Beau Eye Serum say on that I it 58 loll ninety like anything 11 are all is air in love and war transverse private-label I Michael and I'll be a moderator for today’s webinar which will be hosted by hi Donaldson I’m the .


    http://renovocremefacts.com/revita-beau-eye-serum/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kalis Keto successful so I mean you've just seen my my body move my top off just so you want to look like at 168 and a half kilo so I'm gonna try and get down to about a hundred and sixty one or maybe even a little bit lower in at seventeen days it's going to be fun it's gonna be fucking hard as well you know what when I was a strong man I was 32 stone 196 kilo and I ate whatever the fuck I wanted I ate so much food it was on troops you talking 12 and a half hours of calories a day so I know how to eat you know I find it really hard I do these training sessions I come home I ever got evening meal and I find it really hard not to raid the fridge and eat

    https://ozvish.com/kalis-keto

    ReplyDelete

  3. super male vitality age alex jones male vitality pills what does supee male vitality do male vitality inforwar It’s just been around for a brief timeframe, yet it has amassed a considerable amount of consideration. Essentialness Rx makes cases of bettering erections, helping you to get more grounded, greater and last more. It cases to help stamina, sex drive and your general sexual certainty. Fundamentally, it cases to help support every one of the things that abandon you feeling unsatisfied about your sexual execution. Since Vitality Rx is such another item, we investigated it for you. In this way, we should investigate everything Vitality Rx brings to the table.
    http://www.cureidea.com/vitality-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete
  4. SkinCell Pro is a serum for blemishes and skin tags, which helps to completely eliminate this ugly and shy skin. The best thing about this solution is that the home can be applied and all work is completed within the privacy of the home. SkinCell Pro serum works quickly and is also easy to apply. Whey, made from the best natural ingredients, works from the roots of skin infections and removes them from there. In addition to removing warts, annoying skin tags and clams, the SkinCell Pro serum also covers the affected area so there is no trace of anything stain. It is clear that the serum provides a complete treatment for the problem of clots, skin tags and warts.
    In addition to eliminating these skin problems, SkinCell Pro also works to cleanse the surface of the skin to a large extent. Dust, dirt, oil and other skin contaminants are removed from the skin, keeping it clean and healthy. In addition, the hydration and hydration of the skin is also maintained with this serum. The skin provides optimal protection against harmful contaminants, solar radiation, etc., and minimizes damage to the skin. The overall skin care is improved with the serum which gives a young and imperfect skin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trim Fast Keto Chromium: facilitates alter insulin feature and balance blood sugar tiers. Three. Garcinia cambogia Trim Fast Keto or hydroxycitric acid: said to prevent the conversion of carbohydrates into fat by means of inhibiting the action of the enzyme citrate lyase. Four. Fucus vesiculosus or brown seaweed Trim Fast Keto : alleged to help burn fats.

    https://supplementarmy.com/trim-fast-keto/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keto Incinerate You want to lose weight, get more powerful, and get fit. But, you don’t want to go it alone. We don’t blame you. Over half the people who try to lose weight on their own fail. Now, you can succeed with MorFit Keto Incinerate Diet Pills! This formula lets you ditch the expensive personal trainers and over-priced dieticians. Because, if you follow a healthy lifestyle, this product can INCREASE your weight loss! It starts out by triggering ketosis in your body. During ketosis, your body turns its own fat stores into pure energy. So, all day long, your body burns fat to keep you moving. And, that means you’ll finally get major results! Tap the image below to score a low MorFit Keto Incinerate Pills Price before it’s gone for good! No matter where you have fat on your body, keto can help. Because, ketosis is your body’s premier fat burning process. And, MorFit Keto Incinerate Advanced Weight Loss Pills flip ketosis on and keep you in that fat burning zone. In general, our bodies love storing fat. So, when we try to lose weight on our own, our bodies basically stop us. Because, they want to keep storing fat. Thankfully, this formula tells them it’s time to let go. Together, this formula and your body will burn away stubborn fat. Yes, even stubborn belly fat! So, you can finally get the weight loss results you want. No more failing. It’s time to change everything. Click the image below to get the lowest MorFit Keto Incinerate Capsules Cost now!https://www.healthpubmed.com/keto-incinerate/

    ReplyDelete