Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Cross you fingers


My wisdom teeth have decided to come out. On both sides. (insert me with a raised eyebrow)
I haven't been able to eat properly for almost 2 weeks.
Although I appreciate having lost a full 5 pounds because of it, I am in so much pain that I am on the verge of becoming a junkie. Hence no outfit photos. Sorry.

Now if that wasn't enough, I supervised an exam yesterday in a high school here in Italy.
Note: in Italy, many high schools (especially the ones who teach humanistic subjects) occupy former convents and monasteries. Gargantuan buildings with bomb-shelter thick walls, dark and humid.
The exam took place in the Aula Magna, aka the ex cellar of the above mentioned gargantuan edifice.
It was cold and damp and I felt terribly cold all the time. The 4 hours I had to be there. 
I now am verging on a cold.
(insert me swaddled in a blanket and sipping on hot tea with 25°C/77°F temperatures)

And today I am doing my final Delta seminar. 
Because on Wednesday I have my 3 hour long exam.

Sooooo.
I need everybody that reads this post to send me some positive mojo,karma,energy,something. Because I've got plenty of negative ones.
I'm leaving for Milan on Monday and I promise I will slither and crawl and take lots of pictures.
If I don't expire before leaving. :))

Kiss and Peace
Sick Miss Sinister

No comments:

Post a Comment