Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Fall/Winter Essentials: The Cape

Fall/Winter Essentials: The Cape

Fall/Winter Essentials: The Cape by greenvogueglam

Hello Fall/Winter Season!

As soon as my birthday is over it could practically snow and I couldn't be bothered. I am a fall person. I relish the golden hues of falling leaves and the fuzzy warm feeling of cashmere sweaters. 
Fashion goes back to being a game of puzzle where one has to find the perfect pieces and put them all together in a snug fit.

My fav F/W essential right now?
*Trumpets*
The cape.

I especially love this abominably expensive Valentino cape that I shall not name the price. But it looks amazing. Both styles would look great for a work day or a day out roaming the city. 
Your pick.

Kiss and Peace
Miss Sinister

P.S. the black fringed Sara Battaglia bag was on my Bday list but Mystery said he didn't like it. 
*raised eyebrow* really? like really? 
Looks like I'll have to just gift myself yet another bag.

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. There's a post on my blog for it. Check it out.

    http://ofmakeupandtravel.blogspot.com/2015/08/liebster-award-tag.html

    Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete