Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

What does the fox say?





Despite having been MIA for the past week, I have been unusually busy finishing the academic year(so yeah that means reports, tests, extra lesson), I have been quite consistent in following Casey Ho over on www.my.blogilates.com and today I was doing one of her videos and stumbled upon this song.

The silliness of this song is astounding yet somehow 400 million people, yes I said 400 million, have watched it on youtube.

It is the essentially the epitome of Internet-age viral. It's the Black Plague of the 21st century. The Spanish Influenza of the music business.

And I needed to share with you all.

I am in awe.



I am also secretly wishing I knew what sound the fox normally makes.





What does Miss Sinister say?

Kiss and Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment